] Around Columbia: Stephens College Basketball and Columbia Access Television

Friday, January 29, 2010

Stephens College Basketball and Columbia Access Television



Last night I worked at the womens basketball game between our local Stephens College and Park College for Columbia Access Television or  CAT.   It was me and at least five other people.  Unfortunately the hometown favorites lost 58 - 67 but it was a closer game than the final score indicates.  It was also a lot of fun too. Womens sports are woefully unattended, more about that in another post, but I recommend that families and fans seriously consider showing their support by attending women's basketball at our local colleges including Columbia College as well as Stephens.  Especially if you are like me and have young daughters.  


I want to share some pictures from that event but first a picture of my international blogging headquarters, sort of the centerpiece, of the Mike Perkins media empire.  Here is my view even as I write these words:



How about those dual screens!  Now, back to work and a picture story of my night with CAT and Stephens College basketball.

All the pictures are in chronological order showing us setting up and finally with everything in place waiting for the game to start. 

This is my van loaded down with all the gear we are hauling from CAT to the location which was just across the street. 



Outside the Stephens basketball arena.

Camera 1.  This is where I ended up spending the evening.

















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.