] Around Columbia: Fall Sale at Tryathletics - A Columbia Tradition

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Sale at Tryathletics - A Columbia Tradition

Columbia is blessed with some great locally owned and operated business such as Tryathletics.  If your local chances are you already know about their annual shoe sale which is always held around this time of year.  The sale started this morning and I stopped by there on my way to work, and purchased two pair of high quality running shoes for half price.  Not the shoes you get at the discount or big box stores, but the ones that you find at the serious sporting good and sport specialty stores.

When I got there the place was packed.  The parking lot was full, and there was even a food truck outside doing a very brisk business.  I should have taken a picture of that! The picture to the left is only a fraction of the huge selection they had to offer.

 I am a huge supporter of shopping locally at locally owned and operated enterprises.  I am proud put in a good word for them.


1605 Chapel Hill Rd. 
Columbia, MO 65203
(573)-447-2453 (phone)
                                                            (573)-447-4477 (fax)



No comments: